Woodway Deer

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Welcome to our virtual Camera Club. Join the discussion and see what develops.

Register for your free membership today!

Bill Anderson

Super Moderator
Staff member
Monday evening (6-18-18) two Woodway PD officers stopped to chat while I was photographing the Pt. Edwards eagle nest. One asked if I had ever seen the local deer. I no sooner finished telling them how I had photographed a doe and two fawns at the end of the street when as if on cue, a deer appeared in the exact location I had mentioned.

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

We waited to see if any fawns were following, but the deer rambled off alone.

Last edited:

Bill Anderson

Super Moderator
Staff member
Saturday (7-7-18) I spotted a doe and two fawns while I was photographing the Pt. Edwards eagle nest.

01.jpg

02.jpg

A year ago (6-17-I7) I photographed a (the same?) doe with two fawns at the same location.

IMG_0001.jpg

fiznatty

Wow. How great to see fawns in our local neighborhoods.

We had a deer randomly pop up in Northgate a few weeks ago.

Max

Bill Anderson

Super Moderator
Staff member
My son took these photos from the pickup last Wednesday (8-15-18) afternoon. The deer was casually grazing in an empty lot on Pine St. across the street from the Pt. Edwards condos.

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com