PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Caragan's Black Passion
Great photo, CC. I don't usually rate animal photos because I know so little about them, but this is a good photo in general. The dog really stands out sharply from the background which is itself beautiful. And despite being all black, you have made him a very colorful subject. Great highlights.

(May I say here that, having looked at many of your Pit Bull Terrier photos now, these dogs bear almost no resemblance to what we have come to know as "Pit Bulls." It is a shame that bad practices and bad press have tainted a noble breed.) C.

Wow thank you so very much for your compliments and taking notice of the Real American Pit Bull Terrier.

Dogs are only as good as the person that owns them. A little unknown fact is that the APBT was called the nanny dog in the early 1900's.

Media information

Category
Pets
Added by
CCaragan
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back