Hello!

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

beagleycharlee

Hey,
I'm Charlee. I'm 15 years old and i love taking pictures. It used to be just for fun and to remember all my past adventures. Now its for the enjoyment and the creativity that comes with it. I love looking at photos also they make me see the greatness of nature and all the things around you. I am planning on being a photographer on the side of being a physical therepist but if i can really kick it off and start something big i might just be a photographer... Its alot more fun. :) Please feel free to make comments and suggestions on any of my photos. I'm up for any criticism, truly i am!

I have looked at your photos in the gallery - there are definitely some good shots there. Keep working with your angles and lighting.

If you want to see an example of how a different f-stop affects your depth of field, follow this link and look at post #9.

Last edited:
Welcome! My daughter is 15 as well and fancies herself a little photographer.. I think it's interesting to see what's photographic to a teenager as opposed to an adult..

Hello, and welcome to the forum.

Glad you found us, and I think you've got some nice work there.

(Try not to make us old farts look too bad in comparision, OK?) :)

> I'm up for any criticism, truly i am!

Here's the best way to do that... Pick a photo you'd like folks to critique, and post it in the critique area. It's located here: http://www.pnwphotos.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29

Generally folks are a bit hesitant to critique, after all photography is a very personal thing, and open to lots of interpretation. What one person loves another may not like at all. There's also a difference between computer screens, so my "too dark" may be "just right" on your screen.

Because of that, folks tend to hold back a bit on critical comments. It's also hard to say something critical to another photographer if you're not sure how they'll take the comment.

However, if you post in the critique area, you're specifically asking people to comment, and so they are more likely to respond. Usually, you'll get both positive and negative comments, that's just how it works, due to differences in how folks approach their work.

Welcome to the forum. Good to see another teenager around here (I'm 17 myself.) Photography is a great hobby to get into, although if you're truly serious about it, it can get expensive quickly.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back