Snow in West Seattle

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

#3 is my favorite... like the light and the contrast between the snowy trees in the foreground and the sky and darker background.

#3 for me, too

But I'd like it even more if it was rotated a bit to make it level - up on the right side.

#4 creates a nice abstract feel.

I like one and three the best because the falling snow adds a texture to the scene giving it a pencil sketch look.

The last two look abstract, which is cool since we know what these things are and you've found a different approach to photographing them.
The weather up here is just miserable, so I'm glad you found some way to pop out some nice photographs!

That much snow in Seattle must be a challenge. When I lived in Portland in 1988-1989, it snowed and very few people knew what driving meant in the snow. Nice shots though.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back