Recent content by HoedadKid

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. HoedadKid

Mt. Spokane Sunset

Sensational, Ron. The light on the rocks, in the foreground, really sets off the whole dynamic. VERY well done! :)
  2. HoedadKid

Middle Fork Salmon River

A good friend of mine just got back from the middle fork of the Salmon. He is one of only a relatively small number of folks who are allowed to run drift boats down. He raves and raves about that place. I'm sure that you had a blast... nice images!
  3. HoedadKid

Summer Flowers~7 Oaks Farm So. Oregon

I like the whole set, Christena- some better than others, but they are all rather nice. 1,3,5,7, and 8 are my faves, though. 3 is MUY bonita! Good job under the rather unforgiving harsh sun. schweet! :)
  4. HoedadKid

Mountain Goats in Western WA?

I know nothing of Western Washington, but this thread reminds me of something pretty cool. Just south of Creswell, on I-5, is an old quarry that you can just off on the west side of the road. Some years ago, someone pointed out to me that there were goats living up on the jagged rock cliffs...
  5. HoedadKid

Seattle Gourmet food tour

I like the beer schmear on the bar. It looks frosty :) As for my fave; number 2. There is a ton of hubub being paid to that pie. It's exiting! haha. Great image :)
  6. HoedadKid

Old Farm Truck

Haha. Very nice. We spent the weekend camping near Sisters. This was just up the 242, eh? Great shot. That area is stunningly beautiful :)
  7. HoedadKid

Leaburg to Greenwood to Dexter to Pengra

and a few more :)
  8. HoedadKid

Leaburg to Greenwood to Dexter to Pengra

I haven't been posting much lately here on the forum, due to the fact that I've spent almost every waking second either in the mountains, or on the rivers. Last week, a good buddy of mine who runs 02fish guide service, took me down river for float and a shot at some early spring Chinook. No...
  9. HoedadKid

Trojan park

DAMN, j... LOVE 'EM. 1,2, AND 5 ARE MY FAVES OF THE SET. tHAT FIRST PAN OF THE DUCK IN FLIGHT IS WICKED GOOD. nICELY DONE :) I just realized that my "Caps Lock" was on. I'm too lazy to go back and fix it, though ;)
  10. HoedadKid

A Bad Case of Bed Head

Haha. I know how (it?) feels... Fantastic capture:)
  11. HoedadKid

Whooo, whooo are in the woods?

Damn, Janice. Those last two are sensational! I love the way the series reveals itself. Very clever... Awesome ! :)
  12. HoedadKid

Spring Stroll Through Lithia...

Nice, Christena! I LOVE the first shot of the rhododendron! Capturing the transluscency of light through petals is one of my favorite tricks. Well done! :) All nice shots...
  13. HoedadKid

The way to fly

Such beautiful birds... nice shot :)
  14. HoedadKid

Birds in the yard.

Wow, Tony. You have quite the variety in your neck of the woods. Your images are beautiful, as well. Great DOF and tack sharp. Bravo :)
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back