Search results

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. Christena

Alcatraz/Scenic CC's okay

Went to Alcatraz for the first time a couple of weeks ago and WOW who thought a Prison could have such gorgeous photo ops. Variety was amazing and my brain exploded. I wish I could have spent all day. Here are some of my favorites of the grounds :)
  2. Christena

Sweet Magnolia's CC's okay

Got a nice spring day yesterday...FINALLY...and so I went to Jacksonville, Or. to see how the flowers were doing...found these :)
  3. Christena

So. Oregon is Spring Flinging!! CC's OK

Here are shots around the neighborhood..don't need to go far for fab flower shots right now :)
  4. Christena

First Flowers of the Year :)

Hope this helps put you in a Spring Mood...CC's okay
  5. Christena

Snow!!! Finally!!

Southern Oregon got some snow yesterday morning. Ran out and snapped a few shots before it went away. CC's okay
  6. Christena

Lighthouse..Leavin' the Light On For Ya!!

CC's okay... Coquille Lighthouse~ Bandon, Or. Cape Blanco, Or. Couldn't get close because it was closed to the public :( View from the cliff...
  7. Christena

Hot Rod Show!!!! CC's Okay

Sorry I've been MIA but not much worth photographing in the winter here...no snow, so it's been kinda dead and ugly looking, however the car show last weekend gave up some photo ops... :)
  8. Christena

MORE LEAF IN FENCE and....CC's okay

and more Urban Autumn :)
  9. Christena

MORE Urban Autumn~ CC's OK

All taken around my little town of Central Point!
  10. Christena

4 MikePDX More Leaves on a Fence!!!

CC's and this time no random thoughts ;) Let me know if you all think the contrast is too much. I've been attracted to really pushing it more than usual.
  11. Christena

Urban Autumn CC's and Random Thoughts OK

Thought the lighting around my town looked really lovely last night so I decided to get some shots of Autumn in a more "concrete" sort of way. I like the contrast of nature against pavement etc...so I will probably be expanding on this idea.
  12. Christena

Look At These or I Will Leaf~Lithia Park, Fall Shoot

Did my first walk-about at Lithia...Things are starting to POP!!! Morning light was great and was able to get some shots I never have before, usually "shoot" for afternoon there in the Fall...CC's welcome :) Yep Yep deliberate Flare ;)
  13. Christena

Not Cornflower or Corn Flour but Corn and Flowers!

Went through a Corn Maze and then went to some Farms with gardens. Southern Oregon is still getting some roses blooming....CC's Okay! White's Farm For Fun Magnolia Inn~Jacksonville, Or. 7 Oak's Farm Central Pt. Or.
  14. Christena

Old Jville Church Photos People are liking CC's O.K

Sorry about the power lines...a personal pet peeve of mine, but I liked the cloud formation over the steeple and I tried to get rid them but it got tricky....but I still like the overall photo.
  15. Christena

Oregon Caves Tough Shootin'!!

Took a friend visiting from ND through the caves and I think I got some pretty good shots. They are now allowing flash photography :) cc's okay...caves are some tough shootin'
  16. Christena

Random Stuff I don't Normally Photograph but did Anyway

CC's okay 1. 2. 3. 4. This Dog literally posed for me...he brought his foot up as soon as I aimed my camera. 5 Confession, I saw a photo like this on the cover of an over-priced picture book at the Chihuly Glass Museum Gift Shop. I went into the Hot House to...
  17. Christena

Dale Chihuly Glass Museum CC's Okay

I'm sure many of you have been there but it was a first for me. I noticed with some of the angles of the fountain he designed the glass to frame the hot house dome from many angles...so I spent some time there and my patient Aunt just let me...here are a couple of my faves of the exterior...
  18. Christena

Up with the Sun and the Sunflowers :)

My neighbor has some really gorgeous flowers going on and so I got up early and did my crazy neigborhood lady in pj's w/ camera act at about 6:45am a couple of weeks ago...CC's okay :) 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.
  19. Christena

First Sunsets of Fall

yeah it's Fish Lake again but this place doesn't disappoint and I love the challenge of finding new ways of shooting the Lake. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
  20. Christena

Morning on Hyatt...cc's

Crazy picture taking lady was up early pouncing around the lake at around 6:30am in her pj's a crazy bed head, but I got this shot and it's a new favorite of mine. CC's okay :)
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back