Recent content by Jetmaker

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. J

Hooded Merganser

Great captures Tyler! I think we were shooting together that afternoon. I was the guy with the 1DX with 500mm prime :-)
  2. J

Sandhill Cranes

Great capture Joe, I really like this one!
  3. J

another kinglet... last one, i promise!

Here's one of my captures of a Ruby-crowned Kinglet from last Sunday at Juanita Bay Park. Shot with Canon 1DX with 500mm @ISO 250, 1/500 sec, f5.6
  4. J

Northern Shrike *Digiscoped

Joe you take some of the best digiscoped captures I have ever seen. Great capture of a beautiful bird :D
  5. J

It's Owl Season..... Again

Beautiful captures Bill. I like the lighting and composition, good job!
  6. J

heron with sushi (6 images)

Great series Rocky, it nice seeing you again Sunday at Juanita Bay Park.
  7. J

northern harrier

Nice captures Rocky. I will need to check out Ebey Marsh on Whidbey Island :-)
  8. J

Sunday 3/23 at Juanita

Rocky: I love the Bald Eagle capture, lighting is beautiful. Your RWBB capture is tack sharp. It was very nice to meet you in person and shoot with you :-). I love this location and will need to come back for possible better captures/opportunities of the wood ducks, Flycatcher, and Eagles. I...
  9. J

Wldlife of Edmonds, WA. 2014

Bill - Really like the double-crested Cormorant capture. The details on its' back feathers is awesome.
  10. J

A late afternoon of Owls and Harriers, Eide Rd, Stanwood, WA

Beautiful captures of both Northern Harriers and short eared owl in flight. I also love my 500 mm 4.0L, but it does get a little heavy at times. Eide road is one of my favorite birding spots :-)
  11. J

The Kinglet Challenge

Beautiful captures of Kinglets Joe!
  12. J

Still More Edmonds Eagles Action 2-8-14

Great Bald Eagle series with storyline Bill. I will have to come up to Edmonds for some interesting "Eagle Action" soon.
  13. J

Serious Eagle Action at Edmonds Marina Park

Awesome Eagle series Terry. Nicely done :-)
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back