Recent content by popsphotos

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. P

The Dreaming Hill

I quite like this one. Good shot, well timed. Pops
  2. P

Cute Couple

Great minds think alike. ;) Pops
  3. P

Not as Much Work Required...

Some restoration material already on-site. :D Pops
  4. P

Do you shoot video with your DSLR?

To tell the truth, I don't know if any of my DSLRs will shoot video. And, I am not interested enough to get out the manual and find out. :D Pops
  5. P

Seattle Seagull

I think I'd crop that one to portrait, leaving the Needle in the shot and the bird's head at the upper right third. Looking at the Needle, it is leaning just a bit to the right. Pops
  6. P

Just Plane Foggy....

In a fog shot such as that, you are going to capture the halo which is really there. It is light from the far side reflecting into the water in the air. The naked eye will see them too. They learned that in England and Europe in the 40s. The fog would, at certain times of the day, make it...
  7. P

Palouse Falls

I've never seen the falls from that vantage point. I always paddle up the river and view it from below. That canyon is truely beautiful and is full of wildlife. Pops
  8. P

Alpental

I think it works quite well in B&W. Nice shot. Pops
  9. P

The Lunar eclipse has started

No shots at all, last night. Heavy clouds and light snow, which is not too good for pointing a camera up in the air. Pops
  10. P

Where is this?

Two guys were talking in the ski lodge bar. They were discussing whether they would rather be above an avalanche and ride it out or below it and get out of the way. One of them turned to the ski instructor and asked, "Where would you rather be, in that case?" The instructor didn't even look...
  11. P

Skagit river eagles

Thank you. I won't be working on horns until Spring (no heat in the shop) but I will try to remember to send you a picture of the product, if it works out. Pops
  12. P

Skagit river eagles

David, May I copy a crop of that second one? I've been looking for a model to do a line drawing on a powder horn and that head looks really fitting. I'm not a hand artist, so I have to copy by tracing. Pops
  13. P

Seattle Space Needle

Interesting. I clicked to rate the thread and it told me I had already rated it. Since I agree with the rating someone else put in for me, I didn't argue. :D Pops
  14. P

All Aboard the Holiday express.

It might not be what you were seeking, but I love the raptor attacking the train. :D Pops
  15. P

Cat photo

How ever did you get Nubian (my cat) to sit still long enough for that shot? :D Tough subject. Great shot. Pops
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back